So, I've been really negligent lately, and not posting very much (or at all). But, fear not Mom, I have been reading. Even though I don't necessarily post, I do keep a list of what I've read and what I've enjoyed. So here's a few of the best of 2014 so far (in my ever-so-humble opinion).
- Hyperbole and a half - by: Allie Brosch - It's hilarious, and heartfelt.
- The Throne of Glass Series 1-3 - by: Sarah J. Maas - A fantastic young adult series
- You can date boys when you're 40 - by: Dave Barry - Super immature and awesome
- Dragon Princess - by: S. Andrew Swann - It's a silly, fun new fantasy book.
- Popular - by: Maya Van Wagener - Such a great teen nonfiction book!
- Dear Committee Members - by: Julie Schumacher - Just read it.
- What if? - by: Randall Munroe - The subtitle says it all "Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions", it's glorious.