15 January 2014

The Unlikely Pilgramage of Harold Fry – By: Rachel Joyce (Fiction)



It’s impossible to say what little things will change the way you live, or the way you think. For Harold Fry that thing is a letter. It is a small letter, a short letter. Someone seemingly inconsequential from his distant past is dying. Suddenly, everything he does seems insufficient, and so, Harold takes a walk.

I loved this book. The characters and their stories unfold similarly to real life. We know little bits about who they are at the moment, but their stories are revealed in bits and pieces along the way and they build into complex and relatable people.

I have a feeling that this book and I will become great friends. I know I’ll be back to visit it again.

Bookwyrm Rating: Meat & Potatoes

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for something new on the blog!! And yeah for a new book idea to read- thank you!!

    ReplyDelete