31 October 2013

NaNoWriMo!!!!!!



November is upon us ladies and gentlemen. And, in a fit of commute inspired boredom and probably some kind of genetic defect, (thanks Dad), I have signed myself up for NaNoWriMo.

That's right, National Novel Writing Month. I will be attempting to write 50, 000 words all strung together so that they actually make sense at the end. I've never been short of words...but this might be pushing it just a bit. Wish me luck.

If you'd like to join my insanity, check out their handy-dandy website.

https://nanowrimo.org

5 comments:

  1. That is SO COOL! Do you have a plot and all yet? I want a copy when you are done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I want to read it when your done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fun. Good luck! If you need dialogue- talk to Preston. Haha. Does it have to be English? He speaks kind of a Chinese/ English mix. It's brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I have a general idea, but no clue where it's going. It's been kind of a spur of the moment thing. So it'll be pretty rough draft. I'll be needing all the dialogue help I can get Rachael. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So...how is the novel coming? Any little teasers from it available?

    ReplyDelete